Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Tyranny!

Jose Antonio Fernandez was given two minutes to address a public meeting of the Miami-Dade County Commission, and he didn't do himself any favors. He ran a plant nursery, and in 2011 was ordered to pay $316,000 in restitution for environmental damage he had caused to wetlands. He hadn't paid any of it, and his house was being seized to help pay. From Wonkette:
And so Fernandez showed up at the commission meeting in his best “No to United Nations Agenda 21″ T-shirt and let the commissioners know that he was not going to stand for being treated like a victim of Castro’s Cuba.
“I dare you to sell my house,” Fernandez told commissioners Tuesday. “You have become tyrants. You have become a corrupted government. You have destroyed my family. And hundreds of families. And I said: enough. I am the people. And the time that you sell the house, my constitution gives me the right to shoot every one of you,” he concluded, pointing at the dais. “Shoot ’em.”
However, things have degenerated to such a state of tyranny in Obama's America that he was arrested and is being held on 13 felony counts for threatening public servants. Video below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment