Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Use Windows 10's "Your Phone" App To Sync Your Phone And PC

Click here for an article at howtogeek.com by Josh Hendrickson entitled "Why Android Users Need Windows 10’s 'Your Phone' App." Apparently it does all sorts of good stuff, but I can't try it out because I'm in France, with a French SIM card and phone number. I'm saving this article here so that I can set it up on my phone at home.
The Your Phone app is a powerful and often overlooked part of Windows 10. If you’re an Android user, you can use it to text right from your PC, see all your phone’s notifications, and quickly transfer photos. If you have the right phone and PC, you can even use the Your Phone app to mirror your phone’s screen and see it on your PC.
You can text from your PC, transfer photos wirelessly, mirror your phone screen to your PC, and other good stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment