Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE? (updated)

I jump out of bed every morning eager to find out what new outrage The Donald has come up with. Like everyone else, I'm obsessed with each new shiny thing Trump comes up with -- he's bashing Nordstrom over his daughter's clothing line? He's trashing a federal judge? He's escalating his feud with John McCain? -- and my attention has been diverted from the BIG story.

And there is a very big -- some might call it yuge -- story out there that seems to have fallen from the public view. And I'm not exaggerating when I say it is potentially one of the biggest stories in United States history -- and it could destroy Donald Trump.

DID RUSSIA SWING THE 2016 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION?

It looks very much to me as if they did (with some help from FBI Director James Comey). Did they hack the Democrats -- at least the Democratic National Committee and Hillary's campaign chief, John Podesta -- and release a steady stream of damaging material to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, with the intention of harming Hillary and electing Trump?

If it's true -- and I suspect it is -- it's a scandal that's WAY bigger than Watergate. And no one is paying attention anymore.

UPDATE:

Click here for a story by David Corn at Mother Jones, entitled "The Mysterious Disappearance of the Biggest Scandal in Washington," subtitled "Whatever happened to the Trump-Russia story?"

I guess others have noticed too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment