Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Telephone Diplomacy - Trump Style

On "The 11th Hour," Brian Williams reports that Trump had a telephone conversation with Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, and during the conversation, Trump said Sharif was "a terrific guy"; that "Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people," that he "would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people" -- you silver-tongued devil, Donald -- and "Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing," and "All Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people."

Does he know the country's 96% Muslim? I'm guessing he doesn't.

In the words of one Donald J. Trump:
“I know words. I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than 'stupid' [referring to President Obama].”

0 comments:

Post a Comment